FR3 and EAP-TLS session cache

Jyri Palis jyri.palis at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 20:28:58 CEST 2015

Hi,

This morning i posted a replay message to your first reply. My replay had three attachments, first one contained my configuration, the second one contained entire debug log for initial successful auth and the third one contained entire debug log for client session refresh. The last one shows clearly that cached session is discarded and full tls auth cycle is performed again. If you did not receive those three files then i'll be more than happy to send them again.

J.