update reply: "Juniper-Primary-Dns"

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Tue Jun 16 21:40:38 CEST 2015

On Jun 16, 2015, at 12:25 PM, Amir Tal <amir at ccc.co.il> wrote:
> When testing this, values are added to reply, this was confirmed by enabling "reply_log" in freeradius.

  You can also check the debug output, which is also useful.

> But, this is not passed to the client, NAS still overrides this with default values.

  Then the NAS is broken.

> User authentication uses LDAP to store user profiles, if we add these two attributes to the user via his LDAP profile, then the change is accepted.

  Does the NAS connect to the LDAP server?  If so, that explains it.

  If not, then run the server in debugging mode.  The attributes in the two responses will be different.  Make the "unlang" rule return the same attributes as what is seen from LDAP.  It will then work.