Error binding to 0.0.0.0 port for port 1812

jose luis sanchez ortiz jeluchez at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 05:59:49 CEST 2015

I want to authenticate external user to travez of wifi. I need the AP
(Router) can send requests to the RADIUS server, but as your time, I'm on
this problem.

when I use the command
 kill iD and then run freeradius -X shows

.. adding new socket proxy address * port 51218
Listening on authentication address * port 1812
Listening on accounting address * port 1813
Listening on authentication address 127.0.0.1 port 18120 as server
inner-tunnel
Listening on proxy address * port 1814
Ready to process requests.

but run
 radtest project 123 localhost 1812 testing123
 radtest project  123 192.168.0.2 1812 testing123 (radius server)
and this not work

before running the "kill ID" command if he could try localhost and my
server.
but with no response AP