No subject

HaTiM Chikhi chikhi.hatim at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 11:39:15 CEST 2015

Hi,

I have configured my freeradius server to authenticate users against an
external server (LinOTP server) using a perl plugin. The authentication is
working correctly.

My users' conf file "/etc/freeradius/users" contains the following:
DEFAULT Auth-type := perl

The linotp module configuration is as follows:
authorize {
    preprocess
        IPASS

        suffix

        ntdomain

        files

        expiration

        logintime

        pap
}

#here the linotp perl module is called for further processing
authenticate {
        perl
}

accounting {
        #  Create a 'detail'ed log of the packets.
        #  Note that accounting requests which are proxied
        #  are also logged in the detail file.
        detail
#       daily

        #  Update the wtmp file
        #
        #  If you don't use "radlast", you can delete this line.
        unix

        #
        #  For Simultaneous-Use tracking.
        #
        #  Due to packet losses in the network, the data here
        #  may be incorrect.  There is little we can do about it.
        radutmp
#       sradutmp

        # For Exec-Program and Exec-Program-Wait
        exec

        #  Filter attributes from the accounting response.
        attr_filter.accounting_response

}

Now, I want to provide IP addresses to connecting users using the
"Frame-IP-Address" attribute.

I don't now how to do that since I'm

--
*CHIKHI Hatim*

*Stage Administrateur Réseau et Sécurité*

*Linkbynet*