Attribute IP addresses to users while authenticating against external server

HaTiM Chikhi chikhi.hatim at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 11:52:37 CEST 2015

Hi,

I have configured my freeradius server to authenticate users against an
external server (LinOTP server) using a perl plugin. The authentication is
working correctly.

My users' conf file "*/etc/freeradius/users*" contains the following:
*DEFAULT Auth-type := perl*

The linotp module configuration is as follows:
##################
authorize {
        preprocess

        IPASS
        suffix
        ntdomain

        files

        expiration
        logintime
        pap
}

#here the linotp perl module is called for further processing
authenticate {
        perl
}

accounting {
        detail
        unix
        radutmp
        exec
        attr_filter.accounting_response

}

*##################*I need to know how can I provide IP addresses to
connecting users using the "*Frame-IP-Address*" attribute while still
autheticating against the external server??

Thanks for your help!

Hatim