moving from WPA2 to WPA2 Enterprise

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Fri Jun 26 17:42:07 CEST 2015

On Jun 26, 2015, at 11:39 AM, Jochen Demmer <jochen.demmer at peakwork.com> wrote:
> Actually it's working now. It didn't work because I queried the LDAP DB anonymously which isn't granting access to the password attribute of course.
> Anyway it didn't give a reasonable error message in the radius.log about that.

  Does the LDAP server return a reasonable error to FreeRADIUS?

  Probably not.  That's why FreeRADIUS doesn't give a reasonable error.

  We've put a lot of work into 3.0.9, in order to make all of the messages better / clearer.  This will help, but won't be perfect.  Because we depend on third-party libraries which aren't perfect.