PAM authentication with Eduroam

Kristoffer Dalby kradalby at kradalby.no
Mon Jun 29 15:40:14 CEST 2015

On 06/29/2015 03:29 PM, Scott Armitage wrote:
> Have a look at moonshot

I actually have looked into Moonshot a bit, and the though that it was
created because my presented use case is not possible crossed my mind.

However, my research of moonshot have resulted in the impression that it
is quite early stage and requires a lot of custom patches to get well
known software to work with it. In addition OSX is not supported at all
which we require in addition to Windows and Linux.

Of course correct me if i am wrong, my impressions are based on what
seems to be a half-finished wiki with some outdated information.

--
Kristoffer Dalby
Sommerintern