MACSEC on Cisco 3750-X and FreeRADIUS 2.2.5

Krause, Kilian krause at tik.uni-stuttgart.de
Tue Mar 3 13:52:31 CET 2015

Hi Alan,

after some more debugging I've found the reason of my PEAP failing with MACSEC: SoH!
I've attached the log with and without SoH. Is this a buggy client behavior or is the FR misinterpreting the packet?

With regard to getting rid of use_tunneled_reply I don't get the Chargeable-User-Identity to show up in the last (Access-Accept) request. If you see anything I may have missed to get the attribute handed out there, please do point me to it.

Thanks!

Best regards,
Kilian