Weird issue - threads bottleneck in post-proxy section

"RESTOUX, Loïc" loic.restoux at capgemini.com
Wed Mar 4 18:42:08 CET 2015

Le 04/03/2015 17:28, Alan DeKok a écrit :
> You should be able to test this by looking at the current thread ID.
> If it’s the same as the master thread, it’s a problem.

That's what I did, and... there is a problem. :-) It's not single
threaded as I see child threads running, too.

What is the next step ? Is there something I should check in the
configuration, that may explain this behaviour ? Or should I fill an
issue on the github repository ?

Thank you for you help,
--
logo Capgemini 	 Restoux Loïc
  Communications & Energie-Utilities | AS France

Capgemini | Rennes
Tel: +33 2 99 27 82 30
www.fr.capgemini.com <http://www.fr.capgemini.com>

People matter, results count.
/Capgemini is a trading name used by the Capgemini Group of companies
which includes CAPGEMINI TECHNOLOGY SERVICES SAS,
a company registered in France (RCS : 479 766 842 – APE 6202 A NANTERRE)
whose registered office is at 5/7, rue Frédéric Clavel – 92287 Suresnes
cedex /