Odd behavior?

J Kephart jkephart at safetynetaccess.com
Fri Mar 13 17:03:43 CET 2015

Thanks, Alan.  We'll try out the truncate method as a start, and see
about upgrading to a newer version, which will likely mean a new server
build, just to ensure our service doesn't go down while we build it.

What's curious to me, after further review, is that it took that entire
2+ hours before FR appeared even to attempt connecting to its database.
Would the HUP possibly cause that?

Jim