pre-proxy ?

Iliya Peregoudov iperegudov at cboss.ru
Wed Mar 18 07:59:35 CET 2015

If I understand correctly there are supplier NAS, supplier proxy server,
your proxy server, customer proxy server and customer NAS. Your goal is
to make supplier NAS to establish compulsory tunnel to customer NAS.

CPE========Suplier NAS==================Customer NAS=====Customer net
                |                             |
            Supplier         Your          Customer
          proxy server----proxy server----home server

Your proxy server should first proxy Access-Request from supplier proxy
server to customer home server, then wait for customer home server
response, then add Tunnel-Server-Endpoint attribute to the response and
proxy the response back to supplier proxy server. This can be done in
post-proxy section.

When supplier NAS receive Access-Accept with Tunnel-Server-Endpoint it
will establish compulsory tunnel to customer NAS. Customer NAS will send
Access-Request to customer home server. There is no apparent reason for
customer NAS to send Access-Request to your proxy server instead.