Segmentation fault after [peap] Using saved attributes from the original Access-Accept

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Thu Mar 19 01:41:38 CET 2015

On Mar 18, 2015, at 6:55 AM, tom greisch <tom.greisch at yahoo.de> wrote:
> the first Authentication of a User works fine. If there is a Request for the same User (in a short time intervall) i get the following message "[peap] Using saved attributes from the original Access-Accept". After this Message i get a Segmentation Fault.

  The backtrace shows something which should never happen.  There’s no reply packet in the request.  The server assumes that there’s *always* a reply.  So when there isn’t one, bad things happen.

  I don’t really know what’s going on here.  Try 2.2.6, maybe that’s better?  Otherwise, it’s a site-local problem.  i.e. I’ve *never* seen this before, and I can’t reproduce it here.