errors after migration

Brian bstringfellow at bobcad.com
Thu Mar 19 13:41:15 CET 2015

Thank you. It looks like chown -R radiusd:radiusd /etc/raddb worked.

--
Regards,

Brian Stringfellow
IT Department
877-262-2231 ext. 175 |727-442-3554 ext. 175
Fax: 727-442-1773
bstringfellow at bobcad.com <mailto:bstringfellow at bobcad.com>

BobCAD-CAM Logo <http://www.bobcad.com>

BobCAD-CAM Facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/BobCAD-CAM/261363801413> BobCAD-CAM
Twitter <http://twitter.com/BobCAD_CAM> BobCAD-CAM LinkedIn
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/bobcad-cam-inc.> BobCAD-CAM YouTube
<http://www.youtube.com/user/BobCADCAM> BobCAD-CAM News
<http://www.bobcad.com/news>

***** Disclosure Statement *****

This email message is intended only for the addressee(s) and contains
information that may be confidential and/or copyright. If you are not
the intended recipient please notify the sender by reply email and
immediately delete this email. Use, disclosure or reproduction of this
email by anyone other than the intended recipient(s) is strictly
prohibited. No representation is made that this email or any attachments
are free of viruses. Virus scanning is recommended and is the
responsibility of the recipient. Thank you, BobCAD-CAM, Inc.