VLAN assignment with Certificate attributes

Gérold Mougenel g.mougenel at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 14:56:11 CET 2015

We misunderstood each others, I didn't say that you could put VLAN
information in as extra certificate field information, I just asked how can
you assign VLAN using certificate, so the answer are :

"and you can do the same way for certs if you want"
"OpAnswer: use the CN name of the cert to decide on policies"

Thx for all guys.

*MOUGENEL Gérold*
Tel : 06.71.58.47.57