Access-Accept / Access-Reject based on LDAP Group & SSID

Ben Humpert ben at an3k.de
Mon Mar 23 22:32:44 CET 2015

> On Mar 19, 2015, at 12:20 PM, Ben Humpert <ben at an3k.de> wrote:
>> I'm running Ubuntu 14.04.1, FreeRADIUS 2.1.12 and OpenLDAP 2.4.31
>
>   <sigh>  Upgrade to 2.2.6.  The Debian / Ubuntu people have fixated on 2.2.12 for reasons I don’t understand.

I asked on ubuntu-devel-discuss and the answer is simple but sad.

There isn't an active maintainer in debian (although someone did bump
the version there to 2.2.5), and no one in ubuntu has merged this from
debian since may last year. Sorry about that, but time is precious and
not everyone is interested in the package. It's probably too late, but
if this really matters to you have a look at
https://wiki.*ubuntu*.com/FreezeExceptionProcess
and make an FFe bug.

https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-devel-discuss/2015-March/015417.html

I actually did build 3.0.7 packages on a fresh Ubuntu Server 14.04
using http://wiki.freeradius.org/building/Build#Building-Debian-packages
but it's the first time I built a package and I really don't know if I
did everything right or missed something important. However, the
packages are working well on my servers so if it's really that simple
I could build and submit the latest stable to debian / ubuntu.