RadSec Authentication + Accounting Issue

Donald Sherker dsherker at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 19:56:37 CET 2015

>   I’d try the v3.0.x from git.  We’ve put some RadSec fixes in recently.
>
>   Alan DeKok.

I downloaded and installed v3.0.x from git today and installed it on
my server.  After looking through the logs, the issue appears to be
that the accounting packets are being sent out to port 2084.  The
connection for authorization looks like this in the logs:

Opening new proxy socket 'proxy (0.0.0.0, 0) -> home_server (z.z.z.z, 2083)'

The connection for accounting looks like this in the logs:

Opening new proxy socket 'proxy (0.0.0.0, 0) -> home_server (z.z.z.z, 2084)'

It is my understanding that RADSEC should use the same port (2083) for
both authorization and accounting.

Thanks,
Don