How to use rewrite.called_station_id IN dynamic clients authorize section

James Wood james.wood at purplewifi.com
Thu Mar 26 15:32:28 CET 2015

You are describing about a perfect scenario where customers will do as you
ask.

When you are not supplying the kit to customers, and they are big enterprise
level customers, they will not install anything 3rd party in their existing
network. You try getting them to install an extra piece of kit they don't
know anything about ;) They won't do it.

So we have two options, work with what they have, or drop them as a
customer.

As I said, there is no choice when we do not control/own their network, we
have to (sadly) work with what they have. No two systems are the same and we
try to cater for them all.

Thanks

James