Help PLease

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Mon Mar 30 16:52:44 CEST 2015

On Mar 30, 2015, at 9:39 AM, Adam Schappell <aschappell at clearedgeit.com> wrote:
> Thanks for the suggestion, since I havent read it already 10 times. Thanks
> for a little insight tho, appreciate it.

  Really?  You’ve read it 10 times, and still don’t know what’s going on?

  If you (a) speak English, and (b) understand your LDAP schema, it should be pretty clear.

 [ldap] performing search in dc=corp,dc=clearedgeit,dc=com, with filter
(uid=radius)
 [ldap] rebind to URL ldap://
ForestDnsZones.corp.clearedgeit.com/DC=ForestDnsZones,DC=corp,DC=clearedgeit,DC=com
 [ldap] rebind to URL ldap://DomainDnsZones.corp.clearedgeit.com/DC=DomainDnsZones,DC=corp,DC=clearedgeit,DC=com
 [ldap] rebind to URL ldap://
corp.clearedgeit.com/CN=Configuration,DC=corp,DC=clearedgeit,DC=com
 [ldap] object not found

  Do the words “not found” mean anything?

  The server prints out the LDAP searches it’s doing.  It prints them out for a REASON.  So you can READ THEM, and manually verify them against the LDAP tree.