Integrate Freeradius with DHCP (Alan DeKok)

Rui Ribeiro ruyrybeyro at gmail.com
Mon May 4 18:05:47 CEST 2015

Hi,

As Alan said not simple. It could be very well possible to work it out with
unlang, MySql and/or an external script to talk via OMAPI to an ISC BIND.
It would be a very ugly hack. Besides that, abandoning immediately an IP in
a wireless infra-structure  might not be a very good idea for several
reasons IMO.

Regards,

--
Regards,