Rejected: Realm does not have at least one dot separator

A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Sun May 10 14:10:40 CEST 2015

Hi,

> 'Rejected: Realm does not have at least one dot separator'

you are calling the policy module which has the rule enabled checking
that the 'realm' component has at least one dot in it.... if you are
using federated access such as eduroam, then having realms with
eg @site.org or @site.class.tld etc is mandatory.....

if you only need  user at realm  (internal stuff or with just a few
special partners) then this policy is not relevant so comment it out
or dont call the polcy

> And this is what I get when I restart the computer, but when I restart
> Freeradius I don't get it.

looks to me like your mysql isnt started by default when the machine
starts up.   use the tools of your distro to ensure its enabled to run
at boot time...

alan