Failed to create pair

escalanterj at gmail.com escalanterj at gmail.com
Sun May 10 15:09:43 CEST 2015

Hello,

I have a server working perfectly, and now when I try to use Freeradius in ubuntu 14, I get this error:

rlm_sql: Failed to create the pair: Invalid vendor name in attribute name "Password"
rlm_sql (sql): Error parsing user data from database result
(0) ERROR: sql : SQL query error

Could you please give me a clue? Thanks

Freeradius -vxx

freeradius: FreeRADIUS Version 3.0.3, for host x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, built on May 20 2014 at 11:59:21
Copyright (C) 1999-2014 The FreeRADIUS server project and contributors
PARTICULAR PURPOSE
You may redistribute copies of FreeRADIUS under the terms of the
GNU General Public License
For more information about these matters, see the file named COPYRIGHT

BR