home_server type = auth+acct+coa in the same port?

Jorge Pereira jpereiran at gmail.com
Wed May 13 00:08:15 CEST 2015

Hi,

Here i am, talking again about it. I would like to clarify my understanding
about the "Packet-Dst-Port".
as shown in the example below, exist some way to do that?

<my coa>
listen {
    type = coa
    ipaddr = *
    port = 3799
    virtual_server = carrapato-coa
}
server carrapato-coa {
    recv-coa {
        suffix
        update reply {
            &Reply-Message := "Pacote CoA recebido, thanks!"
        }
        ok
        update control {
            # My idea is change the dst port.