Help with Radius errors

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Fri May 15 15:45:21 CEST 2015

On May 15, 2015, at 8:48 AM, Philip Bellino <pbellino at mrv.com> wrote:

> I attached an edited  dictionary.mrv by mistake. I attached our original one for you here.

  Read "man dictionary".  This is documented.  My comments are below

VENDOR          MRV     33

  Is this really your assigned vendor number?   If not, you're poaching on someone else's space.  Don't do that.

  And the rest of the dictionary doesn't have BEGIN-VENDOR / END-VENDOR blocks.  So it's re-defining standard attributes.

  See the hundreds of other vendor dictionaries for examples of how to create a correct vendor dictionary.