Publishing an EAP-TLS WPA2 Enterprise Setup Guide on the Wiki(Jasvinder S. Bahra)

Jasvinder S. Bahra bbdl21548 at blueyonder.co.uk
Sun May 17 01:42:53 CEST 2015

Hi Rui,

I've (finally!) gotten around to trying to get the apple devices onto the
wifi network.

I've looked at the websites you mentioned, but i''m a reluctant to create an
account and download software to generate an XML text file.

If its not too much trouble, could I ask you to send me an example
configuration file - after, of course stripping out anything even remotely
sensitive.  I could then use that as a template and insert my certificate
information in between the appropriate xml tags.

If thats not easy to achieve, then please do not go to any trouble.  I
appreciate your response below and i'm sure i'll eventually figure something
out.

Thanks and regards,

Jasvinder