Simultaneous-Use in proxy

Renato Sousa rensousa at gmail.com
Tue May 19 16:47:27 CEST 2015

Hi Alan,

>   That's good.
>
> > To be sure, I analyzed the mysql radacct table and noticed that there are
> > records for the user who is logged in.
>
>   That's good.  And if that logged in user tries to log in again, what
> happens?

The user can normally log into the system. The debug log shows that
authentication is sent to the central proxy server and after some
Access-Request and Access-Challenge message, the system returns an
Access-Accept. There is nothing about the user has an active session.
Watching the mysql accounting tables, it is possible to see the initiated
simultaneous sessions:

mysql> select
radacctid,username,acctstarttime,acctstoptime,callingstationid from radacct
where acctstoptime is null;
+-----------+----------+---------------------+--------------+-------------------+
| radacctid | username | acctstarttime       | acctstoptime |
callingstationid  |
+-----------+----------+---------------------+--------------+-------------------+
|        52 | myuser   | 2015-05-19 10:28:50 | NULL         |
34-BB-26-C2-1D-60 |
|        53 | myuser   | 2015-05-19 10:37:17 | NULL         |
68-94-23-92-31-83 |
+-----------+----------+---------------------+--------------+-------------------+

> > I watched the rest of the debug file and did not notice anything unusual.
> > The only thing that caught my attention is the message below appears a
> few
> > times in debug.
> > " WARNING: Empty pre-proxy section.  Using default return values."
> > This will be the cause of my problem?
>
>   No.

 I made a debug log file of the second user session, but can not find any
clue of the problem! :(

Thanks for your help!

Renato L. Sousa