EAP authentication failure

Pratik pratik.dhrona at gmail.com
Tue May 19 22:50:26 CEST 2015

Thanks Alan. You mean configuration on the Cisco router. I checked the
shared secret and that is fine. Do i need to load the certificate as well?
If yes, I am not sure how to do that. I understand this is a freeradius
forum and thus don't expect help with respect to cisco router however if
you do know that would appreciated. If not, is there a way I can allow all
users through i.e. can I set Auth-Type in
/etc/raddb/sites-available/default to "Accept"?

Thanks,
Pratik