Re: [ttls] <<< Unknown TLS version [length 0002]

gabriel_skupien gabriel_skupien at o2.pl
Wed May 20 16:45:08 CEST 2015

What about this part of the error:
"TLS Alert read:fatal:access denied
    TLS_accept: failed in SSLv3 read client certificate A
rlm_eap: SSL error error:14094419:SSL routines:SSL3_READ_BYTES:tlsv1 alert
access denied
SSL: SSL_read failed inside of TLS (-1), TLS session fails.
TLS receive handshake failed during operation"
?

This is not cosmetic for sure :)

Dnia 20 maja 2015 16:28 Arran Cudbard-Bell <a.cudbardb at freeradius.org>
napisaƂ(a):