TLS Certificate error?

Ben Humpert ben at an3k.de
Tue May 26 16:21:40 CEST 2015

What kind of certificates do you use? RSA or ECDSA? If these are
simple RSA certificates try using a simple tls config.

private_key_password = “REDACTED”
private_key_file = "server.key"
certificate_file = "server.crt"
ca_file = "server.crt"
dh_file = "/Library/Server/radius/raddb/certs/dh"
ca_path = "/Library/Server/radius/raddb/certs"
cipher_list = "DEFAULT"
ecdh_curve = "prime256v1"

these are the only configuration options in the default FR 3.0.7 eap
tls config and it works well for me (RSA with sha256). Also make you
you have the correct "Extended Key Usage" OIDs set for each the server
as well as the client cert.

If this doesn't help reupload / install the correct certificates on
your client and as well as your radius server. Don't think "this is
the correct cert", just replace it with the definitely correct one
from your CA. SSL can't decrypt thus the private key doesn't match the
public key so either the config is broken or you haven't updated the
key but the cert (or vice-versa).