TLS Certificate error?

Ben Humpert ben at an3k.de
Tue May 26 16:48:58 CEST 2015

>  Module: Linked to sub-module rlm_eap_tls
>  Module: Instantiating eap-tls
>    tls {
>         rsa_key_exchange = no
>         dh_key_exchange = yes
>         rsa_key_length = 512
>         dh_key_length = 512
>         verify_depth = 0
>         CA_path = "/Library/Server/radius/raddb/certs"
>         pem_file_type = yes
>         private_key_file = "server.key"
>         certificate_file = "server.crt"
>         CA_file = "server.crt"
>         private_key_password = “REDACTED”
>         dh_file = "/Library/Server/radius/raddb/certs/dh"
>         random_file = "/Library/Server/radius/raddb/certs/random"
>         fragment_size = 1024
>         include_length = yes
>         check_crl = no
>         cipher_list = "DEFAULT"
>         make_cert_command = "/Library/Server/radius/raddb/certs/bootstrap"
>         ecdh_curve = "prime256v1"
>     cache {
>         enable = no
>         lifetime = 24
>         max_entries = 255
>     }
>     verify {
>         tmpdir = "/tmp/radiusd"
>         client = "/usr/bin/openssl verify -CApath /Library/Server/radius/raddb/certs %{TLS-Client-Cert-Filename}"
>     }
>     ocsp {
>         enable = no
>         override_cert_url = yes
>         url = "http://127.0.0.1/ocsp/"
>         use_nonce = yes
>         timeout = 0
>         softfail = no
>     }
>    }

Alan, I was looking for the documentation about the configuration
options for tls-common but it's neither on freeradius.org nor
networkradius.com. I found the site where it should be
(http://networkradius.com/doc/3.0.8/raddb/tls/tls-config_tls-common.html)
but it's 404. I tried 3.0.8, 3.0.7 and current. I'm just wondering
where Scott got all these options from :)