your mail

Alan Buxey A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Mon Nov 2 19:58:23 CET 2015

>What I'm doing wrong?  What I'm missing?

You're not reading the debug log.  Look:

*[peap]  *** This means you need to read the PREVIOUS messages in the debug output*

The servery is telling you.  Look back further in the output to find the reason/cause.  Post ALL  the event to this list for help not just the bits you feel like if you want help as otherwise is just guess work (eg does your client like the radius server cert) no need to set EAP as auth type...the server is clever enough to know that

alan