FreeRadius - Version porting

Sander Eerdekens sander.eerdekens at uzleuven.be
Thu Nov 5 10:57:10 CET 2015

I'm working on getting Freeradius 3.0.10 to compile on solaris 11 .
Soalris 10 should be similar.

I'm using these commands:
pkgadd -d http://get.opencsw.org/now/opt/csw/bin/pkgutil
vim /etc/opt/csw/pkgutil.conf -->  mirror=http://mirror.opencsw.org/opencsw/unstable
/opt/csw/bin/pkgutil -U
/opt/csw/bin/pkgutil -i CSWlibtalloc2
/opt/csw/bin/pkgutil -i CSWlibtalloc-dev

I will update the wiki when I have everything building correctly, ATM I'm still having trouble later on.
(see bug https://github.com/FreeRADIUS/freeradius-server/issues/1366 )

Kind regards
Sander