IP Allocation FAILED : Best practice for inserting new IPs into mysql

Sophie Loewenthal sophie.loewenthal at trimbletl.com
Fri Nov 6 15:55:43 CET 2015

Hi Rod,

     Yes this really did help me. Thanks for the idea for checking and
alerting via cron ( maybe put into Zabbix )

Interestingly this has not run out of space. So I don't know why I see
messages like "[sqlippool] pool appears to be full"

+-------------------+--------+-----------+
| pool_name         | total  | allocated |
+-------------------+--------+-----------+
| proximus-carli    | 130047 |      2767 |
| proximus-mechelen | 130047 |         1 |
| vodafone          |  32510 |     23192 |
| vodafone-m2m      | 130048 |      NULL |

Kind regards,
Sophie

--
Sophie Loewenthal
System Engineer ITOPS / Trimble Transport & Logistics