iPad PEAP MSCHAPv2

Óscar Remírez de Ganuza Satrústegui oscarrdg at unav.es
Fri Nov 20 08:41:00 CET 2015

Good morning,

Yes: new server (RHEL 5.4 -> CentOS 7.1) + new version of openssl (OpenSSL
0.9.8e-fips -> OpenSSL 1.0.1e-fips)

I will have a look to your suggestions:
- examining and comparing the access accept packets
- disabling tlsv1_2

Thank you so much for your help, Alan and Arran!

Regards,

*Oscar Remírez de Ganuza Satrústegui*
IT Services
Universidad de Navarra