State of RadSec in FR 3.0.10

Sebastian Hagedorn Hagedorn at uni-koeln.de
Tue Nov 24 12:01:06 CET 2015

Hi,

we have never used RadSec before but are planning to do so for Eduroam. I
found this (three years old) document from GÉANT on it, and was planning
on trying it that way:

<https://wiki.geant.org/display/H2eduroam/freeradius3-flr>

But our national Eduroam center (DFN) recommends using radsecproxy instead,
because according to them RadSec isn't yet stable in FR 3.0. What's your
take on that? To be honest, I'd rather help fix problems in FR's RadSec
implementation than install another piece of software - unless you
recommend against it.
--
    .:.Sebastian Hagedorn - Weyertal 121 (Gebäude 133), Zimmer 2.02.:.
                 .:.Regionales Rechenzentrum (RRZK).:.