FreeRadius - Version porting

srithar jeevadurai srijeevadurai1 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 07:53:32 CEST 2015

Hi Nick,

Thanks for your reply. I will use latest version (3.0.9). I believe that
there is no need of changing the code of our custom module due to version
change?  Hope there is no data structure change happened between version
2.2.0 to 3.0.9.

I am sorry if the question seems to be basic and I have to try and find it
out.

On Thu, Oct 1, 2015 at 11:07 AM, Nick Lowe <nick.lowe at gmail.com> wrote:

> I mean that as lot has been fixed between 2.2.0 and 2.2.9, I casually
> remember reading about fixes for hung children. This could, of course, be
> for unrelated causes.
>
> As a general rule of thumb, try and reproduce your problem with the latest
> stable version of the software before asking something like this.
>
> Nick
> -
> List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See

Regards,