"WARNING: !! EAP session for state ... did not finish!", And Other Warnings

A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Fri Oct 2 18:16:10 CEST 2015

Hi,

>     WARNING: !! EAP session for state ... did not finish!
>
> Now the Wiki claims this is because of certificate problems.  But if
> that's so: Why have I never experienced this with the exact same
> clients with FreeRADIUS 1.1.1 and certs generated the exact same way?

...just during startup?   If so, there may have been old connections
continuing when you stopped the process....clients half-way through a conversation

>     [pap] WARNING! No "known good" password found for the user.
>           Authentication may fail because of this .

if calling pap module, the server cant find what it needs in any of your
authentication stores to satisfy requirements.  you need to see who that was...

> Once:
>
>     WARNING: Empty post-auth section.  Using default return values.

just a WARNING. you have an empty post-auth seciton (!) :-)

alan