MSCHAPv2 Error message

A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Mon Oct 5 10:58:26 CEST 2015

Hi,

> Do any supplicants other than wpa_supplicant display the M= component to the users?

that'd be really handy for us all...so the answer is no  ;)

seriously, from what I've seen and looking around, it looks like only that supplicant
gives that msg value any chance of reaching human eyes - the Windows supplicant takes the
error code and re-prompts the user.

success can also contain a MSG component....it'd be just as good to be able to send
a message in the success side too!  ("Reminder, your password expires in 12 days!" :) )

alan