radius CoA client for PPTP box

Brock Eastman brock at corp.digitalpath.net
Wed Oct 7 02:30:48 CEST 2015

I was able to get this to work.

The confusing portion of the sites-available/coa file has an entire new server section.  I kept getting the warning about not having a populated recv-coa section. You just need to add this if you want a NAS only server to recv requests. Just populate your clients.conf section with the correct attributes from your main radius box that will be sending requests and then add this for simple recv-coa php script at the bottom of your radiusd.conf file.

        recv-coa {
                `/usr/bin/php /usr/local/bin/radius_coa.php %{User-Name} %{NAS-Port} %{NAS-IP-Address} %{Framed-IP-Address}`
                ok
        }

Then just parse the argument list in php with argv and you're good to go.

Brock