Still problems with IOS9 and FR2.2.9

Arran Cudbard-Bell a.cudbardb at freeradius.org
Sat Oct 10 17:32:47 CEST 2015

> On 10 Oct 2015, at 07:34, Axel Luttgens <axel.luttgens at skynet.be> wrote:
>

>> Le 10 oct. 2015 à 00:20, Axel Luttgens a écrit :
>>

>>> Le 9 oct. 2015 à 23:02, Arran Cudbard-Bell a écrit :
>>>
>>> […]
>>>
>>> Pull v3.0.x HEAD.  Just fixed some compatibility issues with OpenSSL 1.0.2 *sigh*.
>>
>> Hmm.
>> I guess I’ll try that tomorrow. :-)
>>
>> Thanks Arran,
>> Axel
>
> Marvelous!
>
> Up to yesterday, I was terribly concerned about such things:
>
> 	(6) eap_ttls: ERROR: Invalid ACK received: 256
> 	(6) eap_ttls: ERROR: [eaptls verify] = invalid
> 	(6) eap_ttls: ERROR: [eaptls process] = invalid
>
> wondering where such an octet could come from. ;-)

The depths of the OpenSSL code :(

> Now, the few tests I’m able to devise with eapol_test all pass without a glitch.

I fixed up our suite of eapol_test tests too, just unbreaking the digest stuff, and i'll push it back with a travis build script for eapol_test.

I'd like to say it'll help for next time, but with Travis still stuck on Ubuntu 12.04, it's not the greatest platform the catching these sorts of compatibility issues.

Starting EAP test server... ok
EAPOL_TEST eap-md5
EAPOL_TEST eap-mschapv2
EAPOL_TEST eap-pwd