Warning about OpenSSL 1.0.2

Mathieu Simon (Lists) matsimon.lists at simweb.ch
Sun Oct 11 20:54:47 CEST 2015

Am 11.10.2015 um 20:34 schrieb Alain Péan:
> Hi Alan,
>
> Would you mind to wait until Ubuntu 16.04 release (LTS) before dropping
> support for 2.2.x ? I am using at this time Ubuntu 14.04, and am hoping
> to upgrade to FR 3.x when Ubuntu 16.04 is released (with the hope that
> FR 3.x will be included in standard ubunytu repository then).

The problem is that Ubuntu is using Debian's FreeRADIUS package (unless
they decide to ship their own package for 16.04) and that is pretty much
stuck at 2.2.x

Though there was some activity at Debian, thanks to the people who have
worked on improving the debian packaging files inside the Debian source
files.

-- Mathieu