help_freeradius 2.2.1

Technical Support D 1825770113 at qq.com
Sat Oct 17 17:40:05 CEST 2015

Hi ,everyone expert:

I build a freeradius authentication system which is part of wifi management platform ,we use freeradius 2.2.1 and oralce 11g(11.2.0.1),freeradius 2.2.1/2.2.9,there is always a problem,when I radiusd -X ,the screen input“couldn't init oci enviroment”,please help me!

    centOS ×64bit
    oralce 11g(11.2.0.1)
    freeradius 2.2.1/2.2.9(even tryed 3.0)
    oracle user name and password is correct

    Other configuration files is ok(radiusd.conf、./sites-available/default、sql.conf、clients.conf、and copy the libclntsh.so.11.1 and libnnz11.so to /usr/local/lib and /usr/lib)

    There is no useful infomation on the internet of china ,thank you all ,please give me some advice!

    Thank you very much!