IP address not being assigned from router

GES Ed ges.ed.pk at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 16:32:45 CEST 2015

Hi
I'm trying to connect my custom hardware board. called "beacon" to an
enterprise wifi network. I'm using FreeRadius version 3.0.10.

My issue is I can connect to enterprise wifi from my Android phone using
FreeRadius server successfully however when I try to connect my board
beacon, it seems my Tplinkrouter does not assign me dynamic IP address.

The DHCP client udhcpc keep on saying

"Sending Discover"

But it never gets an IP address.

Please note that my beacon board can successfully connect to normal home
wifi networks with pre shared key.

I have attached the script I'm using on beacon along with FreeRadius server
log for you to analyze my problem.

I have also attached FreeRadius log when my android phone connects to it
and it is successful.

Regards
Waqas