Server Specification for freeradius

Vito A. Smaldino vitoantonio.smaldino at istruzione.it
Tue Oct 20 09:20:48 CEST 2015

10000 auth reqs/secs means 36mln/hour are you sure? It means that in an
hour every greek authenticates with your radius three times.
I'm not an expert but seeing my logs, once a user has been authenticated,
no more requests are logged over a very long time. Please distinguish
between active users vs.NEW active users on your net.