Proxy an Accounting Packet which initially was LOCAL

Mike O'Connor freeradius at pineview.net
Wed Oct 21 13:04:14 CEST 2015

On 21/10/2015 6:13 pm, A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk wrote:
> Hi,
>
>> I'll retract this. Found it auth_pool not pool in the proxy.conf for the
>> realm. I look a that one for over 4 hours.
> or use unlang
>
> if(%{Called-Station-Id} = "whatever"){
> 	update control {
> 		Proxy-To-Realm := your_realm
> 		}
> 	}

That is what I was doing, but it did not work because I had a auth_pool
not pool meaning it was not even running the accounting. It was more
complicated than this because %{Called-Station-Id} was giving a warning
during start of freeradius saying I needed to use &Called-Station-Id but
this gave a warning if the attribute was missing. If you look at my log
you will need the much more complicated test I had to use.

Mike