AVPair extraction

Alan Batie alan at peak.org
Thu Oct 22 00:57:17 CEST 2015

On 10/20/15 11:09 AM, Alan DeKok wrote:

>   In v2... write a Perl program to do the re-writing.

I'm playing with this option as it makes possible some more complex
things we may want to do later, but it's not clear how to effect the
rewrite:

      #  %RAD_CHECK           Read-only       Check items
      #  %RAD_REQUEST         Read-only       Attributes from the request
      #  %RAD_REPLY           Read-write      Attributes for the reply

Since %RAD_REQUEST is read-only, I'm not sure how to make changes to
it...  I also tried updating RAD_REPLY "just in case" although that
didn't seem the right place, and as expected, it did nothing.  I'm doing
it in preacct, as that seems the right place to twiddle with an incoming
request, though I suspect putting it at the beginning of the accounting
block would have the same effect...