Problem with config (if- statement) on 3.0.10

Thomas Stather Thomas.Stather at mpimf-heidelberg.mpg.de
Thu Oct 29 15:15:25 CET 2015

Hi

Thanks for that, i added the "listen" sections to my virtual server
(auth and acct) and now this seems to be fixed, but the next error has
just showed up:

-------------------------------------
radiusd -X
including files in directory /etc/raddb/sites-enabled/
including configuration file /etc/raddb/sites-enabled/mpimf_eduroam
/etc/raddb/sites-enabled/mpimf_eduroam[88]: Parse error in condition
/etc/raddb/sites-enabled/mpimf_eduroam[88]: ...my-realm.de" || Realm ==
NULL) {
/etc/raddb/sites-enabled/mpimf_eduroam[88]: ^ Must have string as value
for attribute
Errors reading or parsing /etc/raddb/radiusd.conf
-------------------------------------

the section in the virtual server config file looks like this:

-------------------------------------
post-auth {
         reply_log
         redundant_ldap
         exec
         Post-Auth-Type REJECT {
                 attr_filter.access_reject
         }
### enable debug logging from here on
    update control {
       Tmp-String-0 = "%{debug:2}"
    }
    if (Realm == "my-realm.de" || Realm == NULL) {
       update reply {
          Filter-Id = "my-realm-Secure.in"
    else {
       update reply {