Authenticated device does not receive and IP, so continuously requests IP allocation

Sophie Loewenthal sophie.loewenthal at trimbletl.com
Fri Oct 30 15:08:55 CET 2015

Thank-you for your help.

Yes, FreeRADIUS did send the correct IP address for this APN.
My suspicions has been their NAS or mobile network somewhere along the way.

 From man page: '-X     Debugging mode.  Equivalent to "-sfxx -l
stdout".  When trying to understand how the server  works,  ALWAYS run
it with "radiusd -X".'

If -X is the same as '-sfxx -l stdout' then would '-sfxx -l
myradius.log' produce the same results as -X?