poptop dns query

Edwardo Garcia wdgarc88 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 14:15:55 CEST 2015

Howdy,

The poptop mailing list seem defunct? So I ask here, since also relevant.

Trying to get DNS assignments from radius, I have verified that
freeradius is sending it along with all other goodies verify by
running with -X, so satisfy not a freeradius server problem.

I have the required follow guide from wiki and many google site, the
dictionary.microsoft and .merit in radiusclient from freeradius-client
1.1.7 too, and pptpd v1.4 and ppp 2.4.7, if I use in pppd it assigns
OK, but for our new network project we need radius to assign, which it
sends but the poptop client ignore, so not sure how to get ppptd/pppd
to accept this value and send it to connections, has anyone got this
setup and got this work?

Willy