3rd-party certificates in FR3

Ivan Strelnikov i.n.strelnikov at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 17:52:02 CEST 2015

Thank you for the answer, Alan!

Please, comment if i were mistaken or not:
I have intermediate ca certificate as ca.pem and private+device's
scertificate as server.pem.
Am i right or i should take whole chain to ca?
device -> intermediate -> root ca?

The main problem is that the Apple devices in the wireless connecting
dialog still writes "Untrusted" certificate.
Even if my root ca is in white list of Apple.

So, i don't want to creates bundles of wi-fi profile to Apple or install
my radius' certificate.
I will appreciated if there is some opportunities to do so.
Thank you.