stale session

Sergio Diaz sdiazf at logitel.com.mx
Wed Sep 2 19:47:27 CEST 2015

My problem is: when the AP goes down or the user lost connection (due to  various reasons). I observed that user is not properly disconnected  and result is stale session. When the AP is up and when the previous  user tries to log in he/she gets login failed message because  "Simultaneous-Use=1" is in effect while previous session is still  ticking.

I did try deleting all session of the user in radacct table, but the problem persist.

The only solution is change the Simultaneous-Use to = 2, there be another solution.

Saludos Cordiales,

 Sergio Diaz
  Infraestructura TI

  01(55) 5265.0145